Who We Are
Spiegel Energy are technology integrators that have created a unique “bioenergy cell” which comprises a Bioenergy Plant and GridEdge’s SoNick Battery Energy storage system.
At Spiegel Energy we integrate complementary technologies that often open up solutions and possibilities, that didn’t exist when examining the technologies individually.
Our activities involve innovative technologies and strategies that:
• Facilitate a local response to global problems. Creating a positive impact on a number of challenges that face our environment, society and local economies.
• Minimise the transport of low value timber residue materials and any byproducts
• Are small in scale; but their implementation will bring benefits to many.
• They are scaleable and flexible
• Are relatively inexpensive for what they achieve.
• Have a relatively short ROI period; Ideally through the creation of multiple income flows, creating profitable attractive regenerative investments
• Have a strong “integration capacity” with other technologies; thus enhancing their net environmental benefits.
• Educate the community, create local employment.
• Provide solutions that are trailblazers, that can disrupt conventional responses to challenges and create new ones